Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, August 31, 2009

Also New This Week

Dear Pieceful Quilters,

I didn't want to forget to show you a couple of other new items we have right now. Deb did a very cute little quilt for Jo Club in great Fall colors. Perfect for a tabletopper or wall hanging:

If you missed our Seasonal Demo last week, you will want to see the kits for my woven placemats:

Each $9.99 kit makes two placemats. Just add batting and backing. Quick, Easy and Fun. Great Gift idea!

I did get my Sunflower wallhanging finished in time, but I haven't quite done the kits yet. I am struggling with the background fabric. The one I used is just a little too dark. Here it is, though. Watch for it soon:

Jean has another quick project for you - her Electronic Gadget Carrier. It is made with 3 snippets and has one of those long straps that go over your shoulder. It can carry your cell phone, IPod, etc., and still have room to tuck in your Driver's License and a little cash if you want to go shopping without your big heavy purse:

Cute, huh?
That's all I can think of right now - come in and see it all!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment