Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, December 8, 2008

Long Arm For Sale

Long Arm Set-Up
No - not ours. Not long ago I was contacted by the husband of a recently deceased quilter. I didn't know her personally, but when I went to see what she had left behind, I was pretty awed. Let's just say, "She Won." (If you don't get it - ask another quilter). Anyway, I agreed to help him out by selling some of her larger aquisitions on consignment. The first item is a Hinterberg set-up. This is perfect for someone that wants the convenience of a long arm for home use. He is asking $3900 for the entire set-up which includes the machine and stretch-frame and a whole bunch of extras. According to her DH, she set it up and used it maybe once before she died. It is a new model SSMACH Voyager sewing machine, and it is located in Elgin.

Call me if you want to know more.
(847) 516-7911
*Please note that this sale is not guaranteed by Pieceful Gathering. I believe everything is on the up and up, but you will need to do your homework and check it out for yourself.