Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Monday - Red Tuesday SALE!

Happy Cyber Monday!


We kind of missed Black Friday - anyone that made it into the shop on Friday knows that we were in the middle of re-organizing (read that - making a huge mess). I have been hearing all kinds of things about Cyber Monday, too - that is today, for those of you that are surfing from work. I thought maybe we should try to cash in on this new phenomenon, so I have devised a little sale scheme.


Like many of you, we are being affected adversely (watch me bring out the big words) by the current state of the economy. It is not horrible, yet, but keeping up with bills is a never-ending issue. I figured out that if each person reading my weekly newsletter would spend $33.00 in the shop, or online, that would put us back in the black. I even came up with a little logo:


I am calling it, "Help us stay on the Dark Side." That seemed appropriate, if you know my philosophy of quilting!

So, here is the deal:

For Today and Tomorrow Only (that's December 1st & 2nd)
Order at least $33.00 worth of items on our website,
and we will remove the shipping charges from your bill!
OR
Come into the shop Tomorrow (we aren't open today), and purchase $50.00 or more worth of regular priced merchandise and we will give you a 33% Discount on your purchase (That will make your total $33.50!)
To get your discount, you must tell your check-out person (probably me) that you want to "Come to the Dark Side," or something close.
NO TELLING OTHERS IN THE SHOP
I want to see who is reading my newsletter and blog!