Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, September 21, 2009

New Pictures

Hi Pieceful Quilters -

Katie came in and we took some good pictures of the new quilts that I mentioned in my last post, so I thought I would share them with you:
Hallowe'en 1904 Quilt. As you can see, we cut it down by one row. We though three rows was plenty. Didn't Cathy do a wonderful jog on it? We don't have a lot of kits left, so don't wait too long to come and get one if you are interested.
This is what Monique Dillard from Open Gate Designs did with the Lincoln Bicentennial fabric. We have her quilt in the shop for a little while if you want to see it up close and personal. I think we will be doing kits in the red as shown, and blue. Or maybe a combination of the two.
Here is my most recent Stew - Shoo Fly Stew. You can purchase red, white and blue snippets, or cut some 10" squares out of your stash. I got so carried away that I used a bunch of my old patriotic fabric on the back, too. Check it out when you come in.
The bargain of the month - the Victorian Christmas Stocking kit. The kit includes pre-drawn foundation fabric, all the fabrics - including a velvet for the back, and all the embellishments - even the floss for doing the embroidery. All you have to do is sew it together. For $15.99 each, you will want to do one for every member of your family! Get them quick before someone else grabs them all.
Thats all for now. More pictures next week from our Seasonal Demo kits. I have seen a couple of them, and they are adorable!
Happy Stitching!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment