Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, February 16, 2009

Deb's Cool Tablerunner

Hi Pieceful Folks,

Deb Walker is teaching the Pineapple Quilt Class - I made her do it because I saw one at market that I totally fell in love with. I am making a full-size quilt using the paper-piecing method, but I am pretty much a self-taught paper piecer, and Deb is much better at teaching it than I am, so I thought you might like learning from a Pro! So far, I have nine blocks done and about 20 more started (it is kind of labor intensive):




Deb was worried that not everyone would be interested in making a huge quilt (I guess you are not all as crazy as I am), so she came up with an adorable table runner pattern:





You will get the pattern if you attend the class. The next class is still a month off, on March 14th, but there are still a few openings. If we fill those, you will have to wait until next session, so call right away to reserve a spot!

Have a Pieceful Week!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment