Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, February 4, 2019

Hello Pieceful Quilters:

As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Stitchin' Heaven cruises - especially the Civil War Cruise, which I will be going on in April this year.  Because a few of us have banded together and we keep coming back, we are planning to do a separate block exchange, and possibly use one of the exchanges that I have done with Sarah's Sewing Circle in the past.  I am posting the instructions here, for anyone that is interested.  In our club, we used Carol Hopkins' Give and Take pattern.  I believe this pattern may be in one of her more recent books, as well:
My instructions are to make 6 identical blocks.  For the exchange you will keep 1 block and bring 5 to exchange.  You may make as many sets as you wish.  If you want to make this quilt, you will need to make 14 sets.  If you wish to have a regular sized PDF file, email me at carrie@piecefulgathering.com




Please contact me if you have questions!

Looking forward to seeing you all in April!