Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pieceful Auction a Big Success!

The Pieceful Auction has come and gone - can you believe it? We did much better this year than last year, keeping the general confusion to a minimum - and we got some ideas that will make it run even better next year! People went home with lots of neat stuff, along with a few interesting things. I relieved more guilt by getting rid of several unfinished projects that I started at "Another Shop," before my life as a quilt shop owner got underway. I know I would never have finished any of them, so I hope someone else will get some fun out of finishing them. We just took a few pictures before our camera quit, but we may be getting more from Demi. The ones we took are below.

Who is this lunatic? (The one on the stairs, that is)


They never listen this well during our classes, clubs and demos.
Maybe we need to give out more free junk!
Don't throw away your extra Pieceful Bucks - they will still be good for next year's
Pieceful Auction
Hope to see you in the shop soon,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment