Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Civil War Samplings Block #8 & Sneak Preview of new fabric line

Hello Pieceful Quilters!

Below you will find Block #8 of my Civil War Samplings series.  We are just about to send out Block kit #20.  We always make a handful of extra kits, which are available at:
https://www.piecefulgathering.com/shop/Kits/Carries-Civil-War-Samplings-Kits.htm
Of course, if there is any fabric in the kits that you "need" more of, just give us a call, and we will be happy to send you some.
I do apologize for not keeping up with posting these as often as I had intended - trust me when I say that I am halfway to hell, if you know what I mean.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.
I have been working hard on my next fabric line with Penny Rose Fabrics.  It will be sort of a French inspired line.  A little outside of my box, but I hope you will all like it. Here is a sneak preview of the focus large print: 
This is the three proposed colors for this print, but you never know what is going to come out in the end.  I am still working on some of the coordinating prints - and I am very slow!  In between this I am cutting tumblers (join our Tumbler club and make a quilt....) and trying to keep up with my regular classes & clubs.  Oh  yeah, and I am semi-retired - lol!

So - here is Block #8, which was sent out in August of 2015:
I will try to do a better job of posting regularly!

Happy Quilting - Carrie