Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Pieceful Quilters,

I just thought I would share my latest obsession - to add to the hexagon thing....
This is the next quilt we are doing in Sarah's Circle Sewing Club. Like the hexagons, it is done using the English Paper Piecing method. Anyone that knows me is probably wondering where my brain jumped the track. I usually refer to anything that has to do with handwork as "slit-your-wrist" work. Not my favorite - however, these paper-pieced blocks just make me happy. Go figure! Anyway, we will be learning the method in Sarah's Club at our next meeting on February 23rd - right after our monthly Seasonal Samplings FREE Demo. We are really having fun in this club, and we can still take a few more members, if you are interested.

Call the shop for info - or click on the link above.

Hope you are all having a great week - waiting for the snowstorm, and hoping they are wrong!

Piecefully Yours,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment