Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Hello Pieceful Quilters,

Sorry I haven't been "blogging" too much lately. We have been really busy around the shop getting ready for shows and demos, and even our regular classes. I don't know why everything seems to take me so much longer than it used to.

My Memorial Day weekend has been pleasant and even somewhat productive. It is nice to have a couple of days to work at my own pace. I hope you have all had a nice weekend, too.

I want to tell you about our Seasonal Sampler Free Demo this week. Jean Mueller has designed a cute wallhanging or small tablerunner, and those in attendance will receive a free pattern handout.

She has also designed a patriotic tabletopper which comes with a bonus pattern for a Mini Flag Wallhaning. We have patterns and kits available for all of these projects for you, but you will have to come to the demo to get a peek!

Please come to the demo on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning and Jean will show you her tips for completing these great quick projects. Bring a Patriotic Show n' Tell and you will be entered in a drawing for a cool door prize!

I hope you are all having a Pieceful Memorial Day Weekend!




Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment