Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jo Club

This is Carrie - So far, you have only heard from Katie, in case you didn't know. Yes, I am finally learning how to blog. Katie put the picture in, and handed me the laptop. I may never figure out how to do this again, but you never know!

I wanted to tell you about this week's Jo Club. Kathy wasn't feeling well, so I took over. We knew we weren't going to have the new Jo Club patterns on time, so I put together another little quilt for the club. I really wanted to use some of the new Providence fabrics, and luckily, we got them on time. We put together kits (at the last minute - as usual), which you can purchase on our website. Hey - how cool is that? I put a link in!


Anyway, I really want to make this into a big quilt:


Hey - Check that out - I learned how to put in a picture. This is amazingly easy! Katie did say that even a moron could do this, but I don't always rank that high on her list.

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving. We are watching football - actually, Kate and I are giggling over this blog thing, Tony is sleeping, and the boys are making fun of us. A perfect family Thanksgiving.

Back to the subject - Jo assures us that we will have the new patterns shortly, so I am sure that Kathy will have a completed sample next month (she loves me). We do have some ideas for making Jo Club more interesting that I think you will like - that is, if you enjoy a little challenge.

Be sure to sign up for Jo Club next session when you attend our Open House on December 6th. (Nice segway, huh?)

I will stop babbling and go back to watching the football game (that means doze....)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment